Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Get to learn about the people behind the Blog Posts


 ABOUT US:


Hi my name is Maria I am a freshmen in Professor Rosenfeld's English 113B class. I hope readers gain insight on the different level of amount of pesticide residue found in non-organic foods. My blog will provide ways in which consumers can limit their exposure to pesticide residue in their foods. One thing that I found the most interesting about this project was how the amount of pesticide residue found in children can either decrease or increase their chances of developing ADHD. Some things that I have learned are that fruits with softer skins are more capable of holding the most pesticide residue than fruits with thicker skins. I will apply what I have learned about pesticide residue when I go grocery shopping by being more careful about my selection of fruits and vegetables. I want readers to understand the fruits and vegetables with the lowest and highest amount of pesticide residue, and how the amount of residue in these foods may cause ADHD in children.

Hello, my name is Daisy! I am one of the contributors of this blog. I am a Freshman in Professor Rosenfeld's class at Cal State Northridge. I hope our viewers and readers can gain insight in a few nutritional differences between Organic and Non-organic foods. It was a real pleasure participating in this project; just gaining so much more knowledge about an issue that has so much point of views in. Researching about this topic was quite tough! Since there is no concrete evidence on organic foods at this moment. There was so many different arguments on this topic. I really tried my best to try and find the most recent news on this topic for my viewers. What I learned for the rest of my life is about applying the right diet. I feel that I will consume organic versus non-organic because from what I have searched, it seems to be more on the safe side than gengetically modified foods. I think for now I plan on shopping organic until there is further evidence that non-organic foods are safe. What I can recommend for our readers is just try to do a little but of research on your own. Finding things out on your own can benefit you. -Daisy


My name is Taline. I'm in professor Rosenfeld's 113B class. By following this blog, I hope readers will gain some basic knowledge about the differences between organic and non-organic foods. I found it interesting how different organic produce looks compared to non-organic produce. I learned why they look so different and you will too! Learning all these differences makes me want to only eat organic fruits, and I recommend you all do the same. Enjoy! -Taline

4 comments:

  1. The thing that I found most interesting was the size of the organic foods. Being that small in size especially the organic strawberries and how fresh organic food is makes it more appealing and delicious.
    -Kaitlyn A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please change the font color to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
    largest producer of rice

    ReplyDelete